更新描述或海报
导演: Joe Gayton (I)
编剧: Joe Gayton (I)
类型: 剧情 / 爱情
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
IMDb链接: tt0098623
Nude Celebs: Kelly Lynch -

The highlight of this 1989 drama is not so much the story, which was very weird, but the performance by female lead Kelly Lynch, who may have given her best performance in this flick.

A woman tries to kill herself for no apparent reason, then leaves the hospital to wander in the desert, dressed only in a hospital gown and long coat.

She wanders into a desert tavern, and gets very drunk while partying with the locals and a stranger in a tuxedo. Next morning, she wakes in the bed of an abandoned house. In bed with her is the stranger, who informs her that they were married the night before, and he has a ring and pictures to prove it.

As the relationship between these two apparently unstable people develops, both reveal secrets that should revolt the other but doesn't. There are several hot sex scenes and quite a bit of nudity, but the underlying story is serious and complex, sometimes to the point of slowing things down a little too much.

This is a very strange and deep story, and not for everyone, but I found it interesting. I also felt that of the five Kelly Lynch movies I've seen, this was by far her best performance.

女自杀未遂从医院穿拖鞋搭车荒野破落酒馆,次日醒于废弃老屋,与裸男展开身心交流

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

种子都测试过没有问题!右键另存为下不了的话就直接点击种子,注意不要迅雷下种子,用浏览器下

[ps:现在三级区招收查水员!有兴趣加入论坛管理队伍的。短信找我报名!名额有限,有意速度申请!]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
引用:
哎,,每次都是那么点红心,真心希望你的红心哦,你只需在下载种子前轻轻的点一下“感谢楼主”(就是左下角的大拇指)你们的鼓励就能化作俺的动力!!提前谢谢各位了
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

附件

[检查重复] Warm Summer Rain [1989] [Eng] -Hammer71.torrent (14.27 KB)BT资源

2012-7-21 04:23, 下载次数: 334

女主角一看就是隆过胸的,年纪也有点大啊。

这个片子有点老了吧,不过倒是挺好看的

最后一张小图真的有点吓人,肌肉好丰富,胸形很奇怪

这个女人身材一般,不够吸引人,不过换是谢谢 楼主........

又点意外的是,难道整部电影 的主角只有这一个女人嘛?

有点年代的片了,谢谢楼主分享

英文很差,没有中文字幕,看不明白。

看截图,该女子全身筋骨肉,非本人所喜类型,故绕道而过

以前好像出过第六感的影片,不过这个第六感好像没看过!!