【影 片 名】:国产嫖娼 sugar baba 系列
【影片大小】:3.94G
【影片格式】:AVI 及其它
【播放时间】:若干小时
【影片字幕】:无
【档案数量】:多部
【有 无 码】:无码
【有 效 期】:三天或5种,不定时补种(超种模式,不要限速上传,不然你会很慢)
【内容简介】:也许你见过,但是你未必见过这么全的sugar baba系列,里面的小姐绝非那个丑陋的花王系列可比,绝对的精彩!
可以看看这个垃圾都说了些什么 http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1998

Happy hooker is breaking in a new girl from her home town. Wanted me to initiate her into the world of facials. She didn't enjoy it at all. Was tremendously exciting for me however, wathcing her take a load on her face and tits for the first time ever at the tender age of 19. Came twice that day, but the missionary banging was unfortunately not caught on tape due to videocam malfunction. Will have to wait til next time to memorialize on tape.

Happy hooker brought me a special treat the other day. She was trying to make up for a disappointing visit she arranged with a truly unyielding 19 yo. This little one she brought today was fresh off the farm. Nice plump and innocent as can be. Had a heck of a time cumming though. Drank way too much, and I am under way too much pressure lately. Finally had to resort to "gao fei" before i could cum on pippi long stockings breasts.

Been way too busy lately. With the olympics just around the corner business has been booming. No time or energy to post, but of course, always make time to pork those honeys.

Leggy 22 yo. Wants to move in with me. Buying flowers, vases, and even clothes for me. Trying to slowly move in to my shag pad. Nice girl, but can't be tied down to one when there are so many yet to taste. Good girl, not even a part time, so I felt I needed to conceal her identity. she has been a pleasurable lay the past three times. One more time and should be about enough for long & leggy

You just can't beat a girl with big titties. No matter how deficient they may be in terms of looks or body type, nice soft melons make up for it all. This particular girlie had a great servile attitude on top of all she had to offer. Docile and meek, very obedient and eager to please. Definitely one of my favorite p4p sessions

Been so busy lately. But always find time for playing with the pay for play ladies. Not the prettiest but you just can't beat those nipples. Long and pointy, perfect for licking and sucking

Had a very tiring session with an outcall girl. It has been awhile since I have had to cajole and convince my pleasure provider to take part in video. What a chore having to sweet sweet talk. Was worth the effort, however. Plump and sweet, and tight as can be for an 18 year old. Not pretty, but lets face it, they all look the same as your stretching their lips, or pounding them from behind. May consider a repeat with this one, only because she was so very very sweet and plump.

Chubby little Baby Cakes came over for the first time. Screaming Banshee introduced her to me about a week ago. Just plump enough without being fat – definitely the benefit of being young. Minimal sagging folds of flesh eventhough chubby, due to the taut and elastic nature of 19 yo skin. Never been on camera, and never had cum splattered on her face. Bit of an attitude, but compliant and willing to please in the end. Best feature, her round meaty ass, with her incredibly taut and hard nipples a close second.

Really enjoying the new Adobe Premiere 2.0 Excellent program that provides total control over the video editing process. Looks like this new program and my newly acquired toy, a JVC hard disk based camcorder, will cause me to pursue my video hobby with renewed vigor. Work is bound to suffer, but no problem, that’s what mid level managers are for.

Greetings fellow mongers. Been very busy these past months. Have had to sacrifice my pleasure in order to take care of business. China can be such a difficult place to do business at times.

Happy hooker has been finding the fresh and untouched for me to sample. Was an extremely pleasurable afternoon the other day. Good enough to eat. Trust you will enjoy the pics of the sweet young thing. Will try to get the video up and running if time permits.

Happy Hooker came to my pad the other day. She knew I was too busy lately to make the trek over to her neck of the woods. Brought along a 19 yo friend fresh from the farm. She still had some of the rich Chinese countryside soil on her, giving her a rusty dark brown complexion that gives the appearance of being unclean. Big titties that were not that shapely, but fun to play with as she rode me on top. Overall ok, but probably won’t ask her back. Happy Hooker has promised to bring over a real fresh and clean one next time.

My Ultimate Maid is growing on me. She is persistent and so eager to please. Have distanced myself enough from her so that she knows not to press for long term steady status. So safe thus far to enjoy the no commitment pleasure she provides.

She looks good in the pink Victoria’s Secret lace. Scantily clad is so much sexier than buck naked. She’s steadily improved to the point that she now readily takes my cum in her mouth and sucks me dry at the end. Getting hard just writing about it, which means I probably will not cut the ultimate maid any time soon.

Been a long time since I met up with my little mermaid, nearly 6 months. She's gotten a little chubby - according to her, working out more with weights - most likely she's stopping by McDonald's once too often. With the little extra weight she seems to have energy to burn. She fucked my brains out playing ridem cowgirl. Wouldn't stop riding even after I had cum. Nearly sprained my xiao didi as it progressively got softer and softer after the release. Will need to rein this one in the next time we go for a ride.

Tried an outcall service that just opened its doors. What an incredible chore trying to convince the skinny little b***h to do video. I've become spoiled by my regulars.

One good thing that came out of the trying experience - I realized that a pair of cheap sun glasses need to be included in the basic tools list for the shag pad. She tried to convert my glasses into tissue covered eye shades that would protect her identity. Ultimately, convinced her that girls all look alike as they are either grimacing or having their mouth stretched open while on the receiving end of a facefuck.

My little maid is improving in her service. Sucking up my swimmers after I cum on her face. She apparently missed me dearly while I was away on vacation

My little maid looks good enough to eat in her nightie. She had a lot of fun with the lacey pink nightie. Ribbons and slit openings for nipples and lips - accolades to the designers.

1. I've known this beauty for the past 4 yrs. Haven't seen each other the past year. She called out of the blue and asked if I remembered her. How could I forget those tits and ass. She's become a bit more mature, but with experience comes new and interesting ways of garnering a man's interest. The thong was quite a turn on, and the way she took off her nightgown in stages, not all at once, was a true sign of a pro who truly has mastered her trade. She's going to feed me many young things. No face shots of this madam whom I respect for the mastery she has over her trade

看这些废话,比看视频还有意思,有人羡慕这个无耻家伙的生活吗?:P
所以也难怪,有个拉皮条的老鸨,有 长期的关系,而且他显然是在北京,素质确实比花王系列要高多了。还有不少是回头客,不应该是回头客,应该怎么说呢,是回头服务?主动找这个家伙来提供服务的,呵呵。

My little Henan mud flower is getting too close. Starting to get too cuddly and possessive. She “accidentally” left one of her bracelets at my shag pad – starting to stake out her territory. She invited herself over, and I took the opportunity to hopefully give her an unpleasant experience that would serve to discourage her from getting too close. Had her fill up her mouth with cum and spit it out into her hand for the camera. In the process she ended up swallowing a little, but it still didn’t work to discourage her. She appeared to enjoy herself tremendously. Next time I’ll have to jam it deep down her throat as I cum buckets.
确实不知道这些小姐在想什么?难道想成为这个老胖子的女朋友吗?

My seemingly quiet and demure accountant assistant is ever so willing to please. She is afraid I am getting bored with her, and therefore eager to do anything. First time anal was not successfully completed. Didn't prepare the KY jelly - my bad. I usually don't like anal, but it was mildly pleasant because she was quite clean. I've had anal experiences in the past where with each stroke the odor of of unpassed feces would waft up to my nose. With preplanning, if and when I do anal, I insist on an enema to make sure all is pleasant. Will definitely try again next time, making sure to prepare with adequate amounts of lubricant.
这个更惊人

一边看片儿,一边看老胖子的评价,不是很有意思的事情吗

[pp=老实和尚]看到很多兄弟说无法下载或下载以后不能够用BT软件打开——其实很简单,把你们下载的文件后缀修改成.torrent就可以了。种子虽然老了点,但是健康度绝对超过了1000%,住兄弟们玩得开心~[/pp]

[ 本帖最后由 老实和尚 于 2007-10-16 10:37 编辑 ]

附件

Sugar Baba's Collection.torrent (161.39 KB)BT资源

2007-10-15 07:51, 下载次数: 31159

laoxiang_9_600x480.jpg (31.5 KB)

2007-10-15 07:56

laoxiang_9_600x480.jpg

pipi_9_600x480.jpg (33.28 KB)

2007-10-15 07:56

pipi_9_600x480.jpg

melon_girl_5_600x480.JPG (155.79 KB)

2007-10-15 07:57

melon_girl_5_600x480.JPG

wangxue1_600x480.jpg (30.86 KB)

2007-10-15 07:57

wangxue1_600x480.jpg

pointy_long_nips_600x480.jpg (37.78 KB)

2007-10-15 07:58

pointy_long_nips_600x480.jpg

4_600x480.jpg (107.52 KB)

2007-10-15 08:01

4_600x480.jpg

8_600x480.jpg (95.71 KB)

2007-10-15 08:01

8_600x480.jpg

5_600x480.jpg (78.66 KB)

2007-10-15 08:02

5_600x480.jpg

sweetie_and_happy_hooker_11-6-06_37918.jpg (49.88 KB)

2007-10-15 08:05

sweetie_and_happy_hooker_11-6-06_37918.jpg

Grabbed_Frame_6_384x480.jpg (71.55 KB)

2007-10-15 08:07

Grabbed_Frame_6_384x480.jpg

Grabbed_Frame_18_384x480.jpg (73.18 KB)

2007-10-15 08:07

Grabbed_Frame_18_384x480.jpg

这种帖子没有人回复吗?申请置顶,加亮,或者其它什么都行

[ 本帖最后由 thinkpad 于 2007-11-16 06:37 编辑 ]

楼主发的好片子啊,可惜太大了,我的小硬盘受不了啊。

不错,这么多还是国产的,大家怎么不来支持呢,这么经典不回复对不起自已。